A WEEK OF MDS UITM SHAH ALAM



WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG EVERYONE..GIVESOME SHOUT OUT!! WOHOOO!! HAHA

Last 2 weeks ago I got entered UITM SHAH ALAM Bachelor in Chemical Engineering with Honoured which is my fifth choice of UPU and I was so lucky to got that eventhough I missed chance to study medicine at any university on my first to forth choice. But yea I’m still lucky being short listed for interview in medic for three university (UKM, UiTM, UNISZA). Kinda frusted a bit because I’m really love biology and becoming a doctor is my passion since my childhood but as I’m getting older I interested both doctor and engineering cause I’m in love with physics too as it is kinda tough and lots of theory, really challenging which is what I really into it. There’s a lot of things happen during Minggu Destini Siswa, such a tremendous time with my friends and supporting pm who run the event very smoothly( PM JUAN and PM Kasyah both are really funny and cool person EVERRR. So, here’s some random photos during MDS vibes #mdskuasa5.

From left: qiqi, me and pajan (queue for dinner)

From left : shaz, me, qiqi, put, pajan (waiting to enter the DATC hall)

 Everyone had sore eyes because we lck of sleep mehh...it's okay, later at the hall we qada' sleep okay?? hahahahha....We usually get back to our college by 1200 am after head count was done and wake up at 4 soo...Can you guys imagine that?!??haha.. Kinda camping life a bit. Well, just to make sure there's no missing people in action..hahahah tiberrr...TakOODD la jugak haahaha...Lek lek common sense la sikit...APPooo!!

We having jemaah prayer together hahahahha...
(psss: there's aircond here while others at the outside. Come on Shah Alam is so hot at that time)

Get some photos while listening to the talks given at the hall

TBH, I mostly sleeping at the hall because I'm so tired and not get enough sleep almost everyday but still I had so much fun. Kinda pity with my friends that wake me up when pm is walking towards us hahahaha...But ya, sometimes they got us some candies,cookies or coki-coki to make us wide awake.THANK YOU THANK YOU, I really appreciate it. Every single moments there was splendid, we had sooo soo soo much fun there, joy, sad, fatigue (mostly everyday we took the stairs from ground to hall 3 like 100 each way) but everything was just fine and colourful, also had theme song everyday (my fav is Bollywood..hahahah)…tiktok stuff , dance battle, karaoke, energizer, vibing mode et cetera. Time flies so fast. Kinda missed it till now. My friends and I went to Central mall I-city just having some mall tour I guess??!?!? Loll…But there’s a lot of stuffs we did and took a lot of selfies. Here some of our random photos..

Neon theme in the mall (the light is sooo artistic) 
Plethora of flower soap



Cute Tumblr

Nice greenview inside the mall

Random childhood stuffs from the Childhood mart

Picturesque chandelier

Mid-autumn festival

We had lunch and food hunting there cause there’re so many choices and I was soooo confused..hahaha.We look all the restaurant first then we decided where to eat, pretty much wasted of time but nevermind. Then, we told each other where to eat next time et cetera. BTW, Petronas had exhibition for free about safety on road something like that so we get in and play a lot of things like ride a bike, drive a car (digital not real) etc. We had some shopping of course cause we’re shopaholic kikikikikik…                                


So yeaaa….That’s all I can share for now…Sorry I kinda lazy to type so I just pick a lot of random photos..hahahah…Thanks reading my story …Adiosss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTERVIEW MEDIC UKM and UITM 2019/2020

INTERVIEW MEDIC UNISZA 2019/2020

MEDIC UKM : First Year MBBS Student 2019