Second Chance



                                 بِسْـــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم



Moving to PPUKM

              Why I put the title second chance ? wanna know? After a week of MDS at UiTM SHAH ALAM, on September the forth 2019, I got called from my parent that I got MBBS in PPUKM for September 2019 session as a Second Intake student!! I was literally shocked and stuttered for a while eventhough Im still on the phone with my parentmy tears cascading down my cheeks as Im sooo like I dont know, too excited, unbelievable and like at a cloud nine! Yeaathat was kind of emotion I can say to show the situation that I had at that time. That was my first day of class and I just go for English Class for 2 hours and skipped the other class like holy crab I cant believe what I did that day (I just think what should I do now?) Then, my mum called to go to HEA asked for Opt-out form (borang tarik diri) and settle everything by that day…Kinda complicated, too bad, I was soo overwhelmed until it almost dusk but thanks Shaz and mama for helping me out..hahahah…


With Shaz at Bangunan 2 Kompleks Kejuruteraan 


After accompanied her for medical Check up
  
I’m packing all my stuffs at night, pretty much a lot of it hahahah…padan muka sapa suruh bawak barang macam pindah rumah!!
Done Packing

><…………………………………………………………………………………><

On the next day, I spent half of my day left with my friends and had a  mini farewell party (totally simple one), will share the photos down below ê  I had soo much fun with them and it is such a sweet moments before I move to my next life chapter. Shaz was soo funny and thanks her cause accompanied me a lot of time and get my opt-out letters at HEA ( 10TH floor if I not mistaken)  helped me took my stuffs down the college (nina aka jiran sebelah also).


Kat pondok
From left: Nina, shaz,Fisah, pajan, qiqi

Tadaaaa...
There's other that not in the photo but i will put it down here

Farewell Cake ❤️
With Sofia
( MIA-Fatin Zu and Puteri)



















Oh ya! Back to 2nd intake, how I got that eventhough I already got another UNI on UPU? So basically, I know we cannot please appeal if we got the Uni on UPU result because it is only for those who don’t get any Uni they choosed. But I searched on internet about other ways to please appeal  for course that we want at university we already choosed on UPU and also with  my mum helped by calling the officer of PPUKM on it. So, they told us to do a letter form for Permohonan Rayuan ke Fakulti Perubatan UKM la contohnya …it is the same thing goes to other UNi also. So you make a formal letter and tell them about you and why you still want to go for that course and why they should take you et cetera et cetera….blahh blahhb lahhh…Don’t forget to include your important certificate( spm,muet, matric/foundation transcript, ic, birth certificate dan seangkatan dengannya) and also your resume..After that, you can just EMAIL OR POST TO UNI ADDRESS BASED ON WHAT FACULTY OKAYY…jangan salah address…It also had deadline, I guess it is the same as UPU RAYUAN punya deadline if I’m not mistaken la…

In your appeal letter, you need to INTRODUCE YOURSELF and GIVE REASON why they should pick you as their medical student (tell about your passionate and something interesting about yourself )

Tips that I can share with you guys is that :-


  1.      all the rayuan die basically akan tgk your UNI choice on UPU (usually die choose candidate yang mohon rayuan with her first choice uni. Faham tak? Means kalau die tak dpt first choice and dpt choice lain, course lain and make rayuan for first choice, so the faculty will choose them) So make sure you make letter for appeal onn your first choice on UPU.

  1.  2. Secondly, they will look at your interview marks. So, this I cannot help you and you just need to pray that you got lucky to get there. So, just try your best when you got interview.

     Wish me luck for my medical journey which kinda challenging like what people thought. I will try my best and thank you PPUKM for this opportunity that you give to me, I will do my best. 💝💝


Gonna miss this place as time goes by 💋

Remember, there’s always second chance, whatever the circumstances are, just try. Lose or not is no.2.
So yeaaa…that’s all from me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTERVIEW MEDIC UKM and UITM 2019/2020

INTERVIEW MEDIC UNISZA 2019/2020

MEDIC UKM : First Year MBBS Student 2019